KOSEN-1 Satellite Information
1. We receive Morse CW signals on 21 MHz band with the onboard SDR and decoded call signs will be sent on 430 MHz downlink.
2. We perform in-orbit test of newly developed attitude control system using dual reaction wheel mechanism.
3. We perform in-orbit test of an on-board computer system consisted of Linux base microcomputer.
4. We perform in-orbit expansion test of the 21 MHz half-wave dipole antenna for Morse CW signals reception and Jupiter’s millisecond
radio bursts observation.
5. We observe Jupiter's millisecond radio bursts with the expanded HF dipole antenna and on-board SDR.
6. We perform 360-degree Camera Unit test to take all-sky images with
two fish-eye cameras.